Highly Concentrated SiO2 Infused Spray Sealant
Introducing Ceramic Spray Sealant, a state-of-the-art spray sealant that provides unparalleled protection and shine to your vehicle. Infused with a high concentration of SiO2, this spray sealant is one of the most effective on the market and utilizes a unique blend of advanced polymers and siloxanes to create a highly slick and hydrophobic barrier on the surface of your vehicle. The barrier created by the Ceramic Spray Sealant helps to repel dirt, making it easier to clean and maintain your vehicle over time. This protection can last up to 6 months, giving you peace of mind and a long-lasting, showroom-quality shine.
Whether you are a professional detailer or a DIY enthusiast, the Ceramic Spray Sealant is a simple and effective way to enhance the look and protection of your vehicle. It can be used on any exterior surface, including paint, wheels, glass, plastics, and metals, and can be applied as a standalone product or as part of your regular coating maintenance routine.
Experience the ultimate in protection and shine with Armour Detail Supply Ceramic Spray Sealant. This advanced technology will leave your vehicle looking its best and provide long-lasting protection that you can rely on.
Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
Wear skin protection.
Wear respiratory protection.
Wear eye protection.
Always test in small area before full application.
The Prep is the most important step of the process
1. Decontaminate the paint surface using Armour Detail Supply Decon Soap and Iron, followed by removing further embedded contamination with a clay bar or synthetic clay mitt.
2. Use our Armour Detail Supply Panel Prep to remove any oils/residue, or old wax/sealant.
You are ready to apply Ceramic Spray Sealant!
1. Spray Ceramic Spray Sealant directly onto a microfiber towel and evenly distribute onto the desired surface, working one section at a time.
2. Utilize a clean, secondary towel to remove any excess residue.
3. This product can be applied to both wet and dry surfaces.
4. Multiple layers may be applied, with a wait time of one hour between applications.
For optimal results, allow the product to cure for a minimum of 8 hours before exposing to water. Do not wash or induce to chemicals for 24 hours.