Industry Leading 66% Solids 99.9% Purity Quartz Coating
Armour Quartz Coating is the new standard in ceramic protection, with a solids content of 66% (SiO2) at a purity of 99.9%, Armour Coating leads the way in consumer-available protective coatings in only a single layer!
The advanced formula of Armour Quartz Coating offers extreme chemical resistance and a level of gloss that is off the charts. The user-friendly application process ensures that even those with limited experience can achieve professional results, and the high water contact angles make maintaining the surface of your vehicle easier and safer. The increased resistance to stains, bugs, sap, etching, and scratches means that your vehicle will be protected from a variety of potential threats, and the exceptionally slick-to-the-touch surface helps repel dirt and maintain a clean appearance.
The versatility of Armour Quartz Coating is unparalleled, as it can be safely applied to all painted, chrome, and plastic trim surfaces. With real-world protection of 3+ years in a single layer, the coating provides a long-term solution for protecting your vehicle and keeping it looking its best. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a first-time user, Armour Quartz Coating is the ideal choice for anyone looking to enhance the appearance and protection of their vehicle.
- 30ml Armour Quartz Coating w/ Dropper Top
- (1) Microfiber Coating Application Pad
- "How To" Direction Card
- Solids Content: 66% (SiO2) at 99.9% Purity
- Hardness: >9H (Who Cares)
- Chemical Resistance: High, 2-13ph
- Durability: 3+ Years real world tested (lab tested for over double, our competitors would claim this)
- Film Thickness: ~2-3 micron
- Flash Time: 1-5 minutes (2-3 on average)
- Coverage: 15ml per small car, 30ml per truck
- Water Contact Angle: 108-110°
- Working Temperatures: 40F to 100F.
- Applicable Surfaces: Paint, Paint Protection Film (PPF), Vinyl Wrap, Chrome, Plastic, Wheels
- Shelf Life: 12 months, use within 30 days of opening for best application experience
Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
Wear skin protection.
Wear respiratory protection.
Wear eye protection.
Always test in a small area before full application to determine flash time.
Applying in colder conditions will lengthen the time frame before wipe-off (closer to 3-5 minutes). Applying in hotter conditions will give you a shorter time frame before you wipe off (closer to 1-2 minutes).
Shelf life of 12 months, use within 30 days of opening.
The Prep is the most important step of the process, our coating is great but it can not do the prep work for you!
1. Decontaminate the paint surface using Armour Detail Supply Decon Soap and Iron Remover, followed by removing further embedded contamination with a clay bar or synthetic clay mitt.
2. If swirl marks, or scratches are present, polish the paint to reduce any surface defects and create maximum gloss.
3. Use our Armour Detail Supply Panel Prep to remove any oils/residue left from your polishing step. If you did not polish the surface, repeat this step twice to ensure a clean surface.
You are ready to apply Armour Quartz Coating!
1. After thorough prep prime the applicator with 3 lines start and each subsequent application will only need a small amount, a little goes a long way.
2. Apply Armour Coating 1-2 panels at a time. Apply using a methodical back and forth or crosshatch motion making sure to have even coverage. Allow the product to “set up” for 1-5 minutes depending on temperature/humidity (generally 2-3 minutes). Look for uniform small sweat beads to appear before removing.
3. In a small circular motion level coating 95%+ on 1st wipe (short nap, pearl weave), the first wipe will have a slight grab to it, but the product should be picked up easily. If the coating begins to smear, it needs additional time to setup. If the product is very hard to remove, it needs less time before removal. Switch to 2nd towel (plush) for final leveling. Check for any streaks, or high spots which can appear as cloudy or dark spots. Repeat this process per panel.
4. Halfway through the vehicle or as the applicator starts to harden, flip the applicator over to a fresh side.
5. Use a fresh side of the towel every other panel.
Armour Quartz Coating was designed as a single layer coating, however, it can be layered. If you wish to apply multiple layers allow 1-2 hours between layers.
Allow product to sit 12 hours at a minimum for initial cure. After 4 hours you can apply our Armour Detail Supply AMPLIFY or Ceramic Spray Sealant to protect the coating during its initial cure. After 12 hours the vehicle can be driven and get wet. Do not wash or induce to chemicals for 7 days.