The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings while its weak solvent base allows it to be very gentle on tyres with no sticky side effects of silicone based products. This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even restores the depth, and luster of unpainted resin parts that have deteriorated over time.
HOW TO USE:
• Wash tires thoroughly. Dry very well!
• Shake well. Pour a line of BlackOut on the tire applicator sponge.
• Work in the coat over the tire walls surface.
• Let the coating dry for: 1h at 25°C or 2h at 15°C. We advise to use a fan or air movement to speed up curing time (particularly in cooler application temperatures)
• To apply a second layer, repeat the steps above.
Touch-dry time: 4 hours
Full drying time: 12 hours.
Avoid soaps and chemicals during first 3 days.
Recommended Application temperature: 15-30° C (59-86°F).
Expected Durability : 6 months +/-