The DIY Detail 3-year ceramic coating is a unique blend of Silicon Dioxide (Si02), Silicon Nitride(SiN), Polysilazane and Graphene Oxide. Easy-to-apply 3-year coating will give you years of gloss, hydrophobics and ease of maintenance.
Size: 1oz | 30ml
How to apply:
- Start with a clean and dry surface.
- Wipe down with DIY Detail panel prep.
- Wearing gloves, in a well-ventilated area, apply several drops to the applicator pad.
- Working in a circular motion apply the DIY Detail Ceramic Coating to a small area ( a front fender for example).
- Allow to dwell 2-5 minutes ( dwell time is dependent on temperature and humidity).
- Observe the surface, as the coating begins to cross-link to the paint, the coating will transition from a liquid to what looks like an oil slick on water.
-When 50% of the surface turns back to clear, start levelling the coating.
- With a short nap towel, lightly wipe the surface, if the towel is dragging, or is getting wet, wait 1 min more.
- Once the coating is levelled, use a plush towel to buff and remove high spots.