Gloss, slickness, and ease of maintenance will be yours for 5 years with easy-to-apply ceramic coating. This high-tech ceramic composite coating combines Si02, SiN and Polysilazane to give you durable hydrophobic ceramic protection. This pro-level coating is so easy to apply that the first-time user will get spectacular results.
Size: 1oz | 30ml
How to apply:
- Start with a clean and dry surface.
- Wipe down with DIY Detail panel prep.
- Wearing gloves, in a well-ventilated area, apply several drops to the applicator pad.
- Working in a circular motion apply the DIY Detail Ceramic Coating to a small area ( a front fender for example).
- Allow to dwell 2-5 minutes ( dwell time is dependent on temperature and humidity).
- Observe the surface, as the coating begins to cross-link to the paint, the coating will transition from a liquid to what looks like an oil slick on water.
- When 50% of the surface turns back to clear, start levelling the coating.
- With a short nap towel, lightly wipe the surface, if the towel is dragging, or is getting wet, wait 1 min more.
- Once the coating is levelled, use a plush towel to buff and remove high spots.