Instructions for use:
- On a clean polishing pad apply one or 2 sprays to evenly coat the pad with polish.
- Start your machine while on the surface to avoid polish sling.
- The Gold Standard Polishing System works best at low speeds (Rotary 4-800 RPM, DA speed 3-4), and without pressure.
- Work a small section in overlapping passes. Wipe off polish residue with your towel of choice.
- If using both pads, it is not necessary to wipe off the polish residue.
- When your pad becomes clogged with residue, clean your pad or change for a new one.
Note: Polish & Pads sold separately. Get DIY Detail Pads here.