- PLANT & ALGAE BASED CLEANER – a pH-balanced gentle cleaner designed to lift soiling.
- ABSORBENT – absorbs sweat and body grease. Removes contaminants before it penetrates the surface.
- STAIN-PROOF & WATER RESISTANT – strong protection against stains. Makes leather water-resistant.
- UV FILTERS – contains broad spectrum UV filters that prevent fading.
- SOFT TOUCH – the water-vapour permeability and elasticity of the leather surface remains unchanged.
- ELEGANT GLOSS - brings back a subtle aniline shimmer to tired leather surfaces.
- PROTECT WITHOUT COMPROMISE – natural waxes and oils protect the surface without closing the pores.
- SAFE – no 'PFOA' or fluorocarbon chemicals. No nanoparticles harmful to health.
Geist. Aniline Leather Care Kit is designed to clean surface-level dirt and offer protection from spillages and fading for aniline and semi-aniline leather sofas, furniture, clothing and more.
What is it for?
- This product is suitable for aniline and semi-aniline leather.
- Can be used for all leather colours.
- Not suitable for suede or nubuck.
- Not suitable for pigmented leather.
- Use it on furniture, shoes, clothing, bags and other leather accessories.
What is inside the box?
- Aniline Cleaner 300 ml / 10.5 fl. oz
- Aniline Cream 300 ml / 10.5 fl. oz
- 2 applicator cloths and sponges
General rules for cleaning aniline leathers: Avoid over-wetting the leather. Avoid rubbing. Avoid droplets. Avoid sunlight when cleaning. Leave to dry slowly. Do not spray cleaner or apply the cream directly on the leather.
- STEP 1: Geist. Aniline Cleaner comes in a trigger spray bottle with a foam function. Check that the spray head is set to the foam function then spray the foam onto a moist sponge (supplied) or a moist cloth. Do not spray the cleaner directly on the leather. Evenly wipe over the surface with the foam and sponge, in particular the contact areas (seat, arm and headrest) to remove sweat and grease. Work from seam to seam and avoid heavily wetting the surface. Do not rub hard and wipe off the foam with a dry towel immediately. Never clean aniline leather in direct sunlight and let it dry slowly. If stains remain, do not rub but gently bend or stretch the stained area with clean hands. The fibres of quality aniline leather will stretch, and light stains will often disappear. Deeper stains will lessen their intensity or disappear with time.
- STEP 2: Apply the Aniline Cream onto a soft cloth and spread evenly over the clean aniline leather. Do not pour or apply the product directly on the leather. Spread evenly in a circular motion and let dry. Do not rub hard but allow the Aniline Cream to dry evenly on the surface. Repeat after drying for excellent all-around protection. After drying, polish gently with a soft cloth.
- STEP 3: Carry out cleaning and protection routine two to three times yearly depending on usage and position of the furniture. If your aniline leather has faded, Geist. Easy Colour Restorer offers an effective way to restore the original colour.