Removes insects and stuck-on dirt
- Innovative gel formulation;
- Specially developed to dissolve and eliminate insects, making their removal easier and safer;
- It is designed to be safe on a wide range of surfaces;
- It can be used safely on any type of sealant or coating;
- Removes old and heavily accumulated dirt;
Insect Remover by Maniac Line represents the optimal solution to one of the most frequent problems for motorists: stains caused by insects! In fact, the enzymes and proteins present in the remains of insects can attack car surfaces and, if they are not removed in time, can cause persistent stains that require the car to be polished. With its innovative gel formulation, Insect Remover by Maniac Line has been specially developed to dissolve and eliminate insects, making their removal easier and safer. Its gel formula allows for slow drying and prolonged contact time on the surface of the insects, thus facilitating their dissolution. It is designed to be safe on a wide range of surfaces, including bodywork, plastic, glass, mirrors, chrome, aluminum and more! This product is able to quickly dissolve dried insect residues, leaving the surface clean. Unlike other similar products, Maniac Line’s Insect Remover can be used safely on any type of sealant or coating, ensuring complete protection for your vehicle. Simply apply it to the surface and then rinse it. Furthermore, during a more intensive cleaning process, it proves to be an exceptional aid in removing old and heavily accumulated dirt, working with a sponge or brush.
How to use Insect Remover with Pressure Washer:
- Spray the product evenly on the surface to be cleaned
- Leave to act for 30 seconds.
- Remove insects with a high-pressure water jet
- To remove any remaining residue, simply spray a little solution on the wash pad and pass it over the contaminated area again
- Afterwards, you can proceed to wash the car with Neutral Foam Shampoo from Maniac Line
How to use Insect Remover if you don’t have a pressure washer:
- Spray the product on the surface, and leave it to act for 30 seconds – to 2 minutes, depending on the temperature and sensitivity of the surface.
- Wipe with a microfiber cloth soaked in the product to remove insects.