Neutral Shampoo 2in1: by hand or foam gun
HOW TO USE:
Hand wash with bucket:
- Dilute the product 1: 400 (3 caps of product in 10L of water) Use a second bucket with clean water for rinsing the glove;
- Apply the product starting from the top and always with a wet vehicle with a microfibre glove;
- Proceed to rinse the surface;
- Dry with the Super Dryer microfiber cloth.
Pre-wash with Foam Gun:
- Dilute the product in Foam Gun in the proportion 1:10;
- Dispense the product all over the vehicle from bottom to top;
- Leave on for a period of time ranging from 3 to 5 minutes;
- Rinse at high pressure starting from the bottom;
- Proceed to manual washing with a bucket.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Make sure the surface is cold and the car is in the shade. In case of strongly anchored dirt, the use of “Foam Gun Prewash” is recommended. In the pre-wash phase, use the product to help remove coarse dirt and avoid the creation of micro-scratches. It is recommended to wash the vehicle every one or two weeks.