Internal and external plastic treatment
All Round Plastic Protectant from Mafra 's Maniac Line is a water-based, pH-neutral treatment for interior and exterior car plastics. The product is stain-resistant and repels water and dirt in general. The treated surface will require less cleaning and will keep looking like new over time. Thanks to Anti-UV Technology ™, it effectively blocks ultraviolet rays, preventing the whitening and cracking of the treated surfaces.
- MULTIPURPOSE: All Round Plastic Protectant is a car detailing product applicable to all car plastics, suitable for the treatment of internal and external plastics;
- PREVENTS: thanks to the application of the product it is possible to prevent the whitening and cracking of plastics;
- PROTECTS: the product is stain-resistant, repels water and dirt and blocks ultraviolet rays
HOW TO USE: The product is very versatile and lends itself to different types of use:
- For faded and tired interior cabin plastics: Dilute 1: 1 (1 part of product and 1 part of water); Dispense the product on a microfiber cloth or applicator; Distribute the product evenly on the surface; Finish with a clean, dry microfiber cloth ;
- External plastics bleached and worn by time: Dispense the pure product on a microfiber cloth or applicator; Distribute evenly on the surface; Finish with a clean, dry microfiber cloth;
- To get a natural effect; Dilute the product 1: 2 (1 part of product and 2 parts of water) Dispense the product onto a cloth and spread it out evenly Finish with a clean, dry cloth.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Before treating external plastic and rubber parts, wash the surface with APC and dry with a clean microfibre cloth. Spread the pure product with a microfibre pad and, in the presence of porous or faded plastics, repeat the operation after one hour to obtain a homogeneous surface.