The ULTRA Clay Mitt helps maintain a clean & smooth surface! An evolution of the clay bar.
- Use Before Waxing, Buffing & Polishing
- Truly Cleans & Smooths The Finish
- Increases Gloss, Depth & Shine
- Helps Wax & Sealants Last Longer
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
- Spray your preferred clay lubricant on a small section of the vehicle
- Gently rub the Ultra Clay Mitt over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
- Follow with Your Favorite Wax, Sealant, or move onto compound/polish
Prior to initial use rub the Ultra Clay Mitt on glass using clay lubricant. Inspect surface of the Ultra Clay Mitt before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with hand. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Ultra Clay Mitt.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat on clay media surface
- Do not store wet in air tight containers
USE BEFORE WAXING to remove surface contaminants.