High Repellency Window Coating
Armour Glass Coating is a premium-grade window coating solution that elevates your driving experience while maintaining the cleanliness of your glass surfaces. This cutting-edge coating features an extremely hydrophobic composition, providing exceptional resistance against water, rain, and other precipitation.
Starting to repel water at speeds of 35 mph, Armour Glass Coating eliminates the need for windshield wipers at highway speeds. The advanced formula also offers long-lasting protection, providing up to 12+ months of real-world protection on windshield glass and up to 2+ years of protection on all side and rear glass.
Armour Glass Coating is safe to use on all glass surfaces, including tempered glass snf laminated glass. This professional-level coating solution is not only highly effective in maintaining a clear view while driving in inclement weather but also helps to extend the life of your windshield wipers. With its durable and long-lasting protection, Armour Glass Coating is a must-have for all drivers looking to enhance their driving experience.
- 30ml Armour Glass Coating w/ Dropper Top
- (1) Mini Microfiber Coating Application Pad
- "How To" Direction Card
- Solids Content: N/A
- Hardness: Who Cares
- Chemical Resistance: Extreme 0-13ph
- Durability: 12+ months on windshield glass (highly dependent on wiper usage), 2+ years on side and back glass
- Film Thickness: ~2-3 micron
- Flash Time: Instant, 15-60 seconds (15-30 seconds on average)
- Coverage: 10ml per vehicle
- Water Contact Angle: 110°+, Low Sliding Angle
- Working Temperatures: 40F to 100F.
- Applicable Surfaces: Glass
- Shelf Life: 12 months, use within 30 days of opening for the best application experience
Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
Wear skin protection.
Wear respiratory protection.
Wear eye protection.
Always test in small area before full application to determine flash time.
Shelf life of 12 months, use within 30 days of opening.
The Prep is the most important step of the process, our coating is great but it can not do the prep work for you!
1. Decontaminate the Glass surface using Armour Detail Supply Decon Soap and Iron Remover, followed by removing further embedded contamination with a clay bar or synthetic clay mitt.
2. For best prep practice, polish the glass to promote proper bonding and remove any existing repellent coatings.
3. Use our Armour Detail Supply Panel Prep to remove any oils/residue left from your polishing step. If you did not polish the surface, repeat this step twice to ensure a clean surface.
You are ready to apply Armour Glass Coating!
1. After thorough prep prime the applicator with 3 lines to start and each subsequent application will only need a small amount, a little goes a long way.
2. Apply Armour Glass Coating to one section of glass at a time. Apply using a methodical back and forth motion. Allow the product to “set up” for 30 seconds-2 minutes depending on temperature/humidity. Look for uniform small sweat beads or light hazing before removing.
3. In a small circular motion level coating 95%+ on 1st wipe (short nap, pearl weave). If the coating begins to smear, it needs additional time to setup. If the product is very hard to remove, it needs less time before removal. Switch to 2nd towel (plush) for final leveling. Check for any streaks, or high spots which can appear as cloudy or dark spots. Repeat this process per glass section.
4. Use a fresh side of the towel every other piece of glass.
We highly recommend applying 2 layers on the windshield. If you wish to apply multiple layers allow 30-60 minutes between layers.
Allow product to sit 12 hours at minimum for initial cure. After 12 hours the vehicle can be driven and get wet. Do not wash or induce to chemicals for 7 days.